Being a volunteer isn’t just about helping out in the community or giving back, it’s also about personal growth and development. If you have ever volunteered before, be it with a local animal shelter, a care home, your church, or even in a foreign country; you will understand the impact that volunteering can make.
Roles for Volunteers
- Use creative games music or others to stimulate learning how to build their self esteem, confidence, self discipline, organization and responsibility.
- Resource mobilization – help the schoool in raising funds. We rely on donations from organizations and well wishers. We have many projects to do. E.g. food, swings in the school, stationary, uniforms, shoes and utensils, farming.
- Write letters requesting for food and other needs from organizations e.g. Local and international organizations.
- Draw different charts in the school.
- Help in the school programme e.g. Computer classes, with the help of a teacher.
- Provide children with basic life skills that will broaden their concepts about life and themselves. Language may be a barrier but we hope it will work out.
- Sorting Activities.
- Help the children to make good decision and communicate effectively.
- Any other duty one may be assigned to do by the management.
- Your own ideas are always welcome
Get In Touch
Kingsbrilliantacademy is a non-profit making organization situated in Langas, Eldoret, Usain Gishu County in Kenya. Kingsbrilliantacademy takes care of the abandoned, orphaned, the neglected by providing them with education to be able to Empower themselves and have a bright.